Thursday, April 11, 2013

A modest summer

When my two daughters were starting to walk, I put bathing suits on them and even the little two piece ones. It was definitely cute to watch them splish, splash in the water with their bright orange and pink bathing suits.
As time past, my girls noticed that I wore something different from them. Other women for that matter wore bathing suits that I did not. I began to realize, my daughters were growing up and the time had come to get rid of the cute, but underwear type bathing suits.
Researching the internet, I surprisingly found a list of modest bathing suits and sites that offered modesty, functionality and modern fabric prints. The prices were a little steep and I didn't want to put money towards a nice though pricy bathing suit my daughters would soon grow out of...
That's when I searched our local stores and found the mix and match pieces at Old Navy. The girls picked their colors, (of course pink and purple, I mean really what else!). The shorts were about knee length and still modern, the tops had a cute design and the price was way with in my budget and that's always a plus. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment